
Would you, punk? I didn't think so, so just put that can in the recycling bin and get out of here before I make you!

I just don't know.... stuff? Is this a trick question? I choose "C" that's usually the answer....
Well I'm off to the find the Ladybugs then -
2 comments:
Hi Jason and Maya!! It's good to see you have found plenty of conspiracy theories floating aroung Japan - good to know some things never change! Arjen and I have enjoyed touring your website - especially the trains. Maya, you look beautiful! We can't wait to hear about the baby and we are super excited about visiting you all in Japan!! Arjen has requested seeing a volcano, FYI.... Good luck w/ baby!! Love, Abby, arjen, and Sage
Uhh.. I would like to choose my flexable conatainers for life and to recyclilicate things.
Post a Comment