Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hoop Dreams


That's right. I want to thank Hank and Erica for the guidance in creating SupaHupa ... I am pretty sure this is going to be the biggest thing in Japan since Pokemon. You can notice in the background the beautiful garden wall that I set up ... someday the vines will be real nice. The next time you find yourself in a funk, remember don't let the funk get you down, funk it up!

WARNING: the following video contains images that are too funky for "unfunky" viewers....

4 comments:

Tree said...

Dude! When's "the cheese" comin' to town??

Erich said...

Nice - I'd say this video lloks like it was Saki-Rific!

Brian said...

that video wasn't funky... it was sexy. Really sexy. Seriously, it made me feel funny inside, but funny in a good way, like clothes fresh from the dryer that are still wet but still warm... you know you're going to feel creepy later, but right now that video and these wet womens underthings that I'm wearing just feel so freaking good.

LIZ said...

i am late. but i love it. more hulahooping videos please!