Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Many Faces of Lillian

Here is a photo series of Lillian: I will return to our regularly scheduled programming shortly, but let me just show her off for a little longer...














"Please, I'm Just a Little Baby"












"Thinking about Breastmilk"









"Smilin' Cuz I Pooped"







"Deep Thinking"






"I Pity the Foo"

I know some people urge us to just say "NO!" to Faux Hawks, but what is wrong with this?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh... She is sooo adorable and such a hottie! I can't wait to meet her in person. Congrats you guys!
Meggan

Tree said...

Very cute! I see that she got her looks from her mother...

LIZ said...

she is a CUTIE baby! happy mothers day to maya!! love, auntie

Brian said...

Tree said...
Very cute! I see that she got her looks from her mother...

Yup, she dodged a bullet on that one, won the genetic lottery, and had a 50/50 chance and got lucky.

She is beautiful... congratulations again!

Erich said...

I smile when I poop too!

Anonymous said...

time for mo bloggin